Developing Diversity and Inclusion in Mining
Join The University of Arizona Lowell Institute for Mineral Resources and panelists from Newmont Mining, Caterpillar Inc., and others as we explore key challenges facing academia and companies large and small:
- How to get started with a diversity and inclusion program
- How to measure and evaluate programs
- How to maintain momentum!
When: December 2, 2018 @ 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Where: JW Marriott Starr Pass, Tucson, Arizona
in conjunction with SME Arizona Conference 2018
Participants will also take part in useful exercises such as unconscious bias awareness.
Tickets are $30 and seats are limited! (scroll down for help with Ticket Only registration)
For the latest news on this and other events, follow us on LinkedIn
If you do not wish to attend the conference, but wish to attend this workshop, you may complete "Ticket Only" registration.
1. Choose your ticket type (member, non-member, student, author)
2. Proceed to step 2 "Registration Information," under "Your Price" choose "Ticket Only"
3. Proceed to step 3 "Select Sessions" and add the sessions you wish to attend to your cart.